1.7

If I could give it 0 stars, I would!This place is the absolutely worst place I've ever lived in my 30 years of living!!

Don't even know where to begin. I've been living here for 6 months now, where I moved from Atlanta, Georgia. I moved due to a new job, and it was a very last minute move. When I found The Reserves at Beach, I was initially very happy and excited to be finding a place at such a good deal and in such a great location!

Being only 10 minutes away from my job and 10 minutes from the beach is like heaven when compared to the traffic and commute I had in Atlanta. However from day one of moving into this place it has been ***. I moved in on a Saturday, and when I moved in the young lady who assisted me told me that because it was so close to closing (it was an hour before they closed) that we wouldn't have time to do a walk through of the apartment, so she would just give me the keys and I could let her know of any issues I had the next day on that Sunday. She never went over the lease with me, she just had me sign the paperwork, then she went searching for the keys.

Well the only problem is that the apartment keys she gave me was not to my apartment. I was told that I would be getting a 2 bed, 2 bath with a washer and dryer connection. Well when I moved in, I saw that the apartment did not have a washer and dryer connection. That was my ONLY requirement with where ever I moved, and if I would have known that they were going to lie to me about what I was receiving, I would have NEVER moved here from the beginning.

The next day I contacted the management, and they told me that unfortunately they didn't have anymore apartments with the washer and dryer connection, but that if I waited until July that they would have one available for me (I moved in April). Well of course, I never got my apartment, finally when the new management came and took over I was told that I would NOT be getting the original apartment that was promised to me. However this is only the beginning! When I moved in the apartment was still dirty because it hadn't been cleaned, there were dead roaches everywhere, and the A/C unit made a horrible gurggling sound 24/7.

Needless to say, it's now 6 months later and I'm STILL dealing with the same issues! I was told that the A/C would just constantly make that noise (that I basically I have to deal with it), they have had to send pest control out on numerous occasions, yet there is still an infestation of roaches, and for a woman who cleans everyday, this is just unacceptable. Their pest control has done absolutely NOTHING, because I feel like I'm living in Joe's Apartment! And now, I have had issues with my dishwasher falling out of it's hole, not ONCE but TWICE on me!

At this point, I'm seriously considering just paying the money to break the lease, because I really don't think I can take another 6 months of living here! No one should have to willingly put up with and pay for this style of living. I don't care how great of a deal they give you, or how great the location is, it's just NOT WORTH IT!!! Whatever you do, DON'T MOVE HERE!

Under ANY circumstances!

This is my first time living in Florida, and so far I love Jacksonville, I LOVE my job, but I HATE where I live.Which is making my experience here the absolute worst!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with location of property and stated that there is a room for improvement of pest infestation and improper installation of dishwasher. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of greystar properties beach boulevard apartment. Greystar needs to "be able to break lease and move into a healthier, more sanitary option for my 7 year old son" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greystar properties beach boulevard apartment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

please contact us. their tenants are fighting back all over the country. thx

oceanobldg@mail.com