Hi, I recently moved into Palm courts Phoenix and the kind of apartment they have given me is intolerable.. as per them they have given me renovated apartment but the floor was in worst shape..

there were cracks and stains on the surface.. After removing the carpets they didn't find even worth it clean it.. big black spots were there.. uneven surface, with big cracks and lots of stains..

now you can imagine.. story does not end here, in within one month got problem with washing machine (it was very old in renovated apartment) my all cloths got lint and all were ruined.. I made complaint for this and from office was so great that they are saying problem is not with washer.. according to them if washer is revolving that means it is working fine...

they completely refused to fix it OR replace it... I am very much frustrated here..

Will not suggest anybody to join here... Thanks

Review about: Greystar Palm Court Apartment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Front office staff is really rude, No service available, Renovated apartments are like raws one.

Comments

Hi

Team offered me a replacement apartment but didn’t get anything till yet.. lets see till what time they will get back to me..