I have been in the industry for over 12 years now and I have traveled all over the country doing so.Greystar is the absolute worst company I have ever worked for!!

They took over my property and asked me to stay on while they got rid of the rest of my team. I have sold many properties in my time and I have never stayed with the property, I now know why. Once they had the information me that they needed regarding the property they fired me. They stated that I never took my drug test prior to the take over....

which was a complete lie! Of course I fought it and they were forced to give me my job back. Once I did return (after 2 weeks of no pay), they made the office environment so unbearable I couldn't take it. They pretty much forced me to quit.

I will never understand the ethics, or non-ethics, that they support. If they continue down this road they will never be successful. I don't care how many properties you own....

you can't treat people like that and then expect to have employees.Good luck to anyone who is still employed with them!!

This person wrote the review about Greystar. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Greystar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was treatment and unethical move out and insensitivity. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Greystar greystar properties work experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments