I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013.I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm.

In 07/2014 I was attempting to do a rent to own property and found out that Lakeside was claiming I owed them money. They renovated the apartment after I moved out and was trying to stick me with the bill. I checked my credit, filed a complaint, sent proof I had moved out in May, they claimed they had me evicted in August. I submitted proof of my utilities, my lease, and my notice to vacate.

They submitted their move-out walk through dated August 2013 minus my signature since I had no knowledge of them sitting on the apartment. I don't know if my stuff got lost in the transition of them changing management or what. *** they lost my stuff the day I was moving and did not have my apartment ready.

I moved in from out of state so they let me take the apartment and they done the cleaning around my stuff and decided not to renovate my apartment and kept it as a basic so we had a place to go.Almost 3 years of going circles with these people and they are still reporting unjustly to the credit bureaus, screwing up my rental history.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments