1.2

Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio.It took management 2 weeks to figure out that the 3rd floor apartment renter had put a bag outside on their balcony and left it there until maintenance figured out where the maggots came from.

This morning our patio was covered in maggots and found 1 in apartment. Went to talk to manager and they said they would take a look at it and the ceiling and wall where water was gushing out of the night before. Even after maggots were sprayed off patio some came back and found another one got into house. Before maintenance found bag of garbage with maggots Manager was willing to let us move into new apartment, but then changed their mind when got rid of bag, but maggots still in patio and trying to come into house.

Water damage area has hole covered with cardboard and will be drywalled next day. Bathroom fan not working in bathroom when moved in, management did not know until we told them, dishwasher has to be replaced, refrigerator is running all the time, this was mentioned to maintenance but said it was ok.

One of the ladies in the office was rude and hung up on me when I was asking for pest control to come out early. They would not call pest control and he didn't show up until after 4PM.

I had to sit at home all day killing maggots so they wouldn't invade my home.

Management said I should have left apartment and it would have been ok if the maggots came into my house.Unconcerned about our health and my dogs health!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of greystar waterbrook apartments apartment rental. Greystar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greystar waterbrook apartments apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments