Greystar - UNCONCERNED OFFICE MANAGEMENT

19 of 385 Greystar reviews

Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio.It took management 2 weeks to figure out that the 3rd floor apartment renter had put a bag outside on their balcony and left it there until maintenance figured out where the maggots came from.

This morning our patio was covered in maggots and found 1 in apartment. Went to talk to manager and they said they would take a look at it and the ceiling and wall where water was gushing out of the night before. Even after maggots were sprayed off patio some came back and found another one got into house. Before maintenance found bag of garbage with maggots Manager was willing to let us move into new apartment, but then changed their mind when got rid of bag, but maggots still in patio and trying to come into house.

Water damage area has hole covered with cardboard and will be drywalled next day. Bathroom fan not working in bathroom when moved in, management did not know until we told them, dishwasher has to be replaced, refrigerator is running all the time, this was mentioned to maintenance but said it was ok.

One of the ladies in the office was rude and hung up on me when I was asking for pest control to come out early. They would not call pest control and he didn't show up until after 4PM.

I had to sit at home all day killing maggots so they wouldn't invade my home.

Management said I should have left apartment and it would have been ok if the maggots came into my house.Unconcerned about our health and my dogs health!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 385 Greystar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Greystar. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Greystar.
Filing a new complaint about
×