Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio.It took management 2 weeks to figure out that the 3rd floor apartment renter had put a bag outside on their balcony and left it there until maintenance figured out where the maggots came from.
This morning our patio was covered in maggots and found 1 in apartment. Went to talk to manager and they said they would take a look at it and the ceiling and wall where water was gushing out of the night before. Even after maggots were sprayed off patio some came back and found another one got into house. Before maintenance found bag of garbage with maggots Manager was willing to let us move into new apartment, but then changed their mind when got rid of bag, but maggots still in patio and trying to come into house.
Water damage area has hole covered with cardboard and will be drywalled next day. Bathroom fan not working in bathroom when moved in, management did not know until we told them, dishwasher has to be replaced, refrigerator is running all the time, this was mentioned to maintenance but said it was ok.
One of the ladies in the office was rude and hung up on me when I was asking for pest control to come out early. They would not call pest control and he didn't show up until after 4PM.
I had to sit at home all day killing maggots so they wouldn't invade my home.
Management said I should have left apartment and it would have been ok if the maggots came into my house.Unconcerned about our health and my dogs health!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Received a 10 day notice regarding - harassment when I am the one who is receiving the HARASSMENT ! I email the office when I do not have hot water,..."
- "I had the pleasure (sarcasm strongly implied) of having Greystar take over management for my apartment complex, The Preston on the Miracle Mile in Los Angeles, after I had already..."
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..."
- "Went in with a coupon for "The Works Wash" for $14.99. You must drive in your own vehicle. I was guided in by 2 employees. Somehow a piece of the..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."