I am writing this letter as a resident and am concerned living at the Centro properties in Davie, FL.I have only lived there for approximately 6 months and have had my vehicle vandalized twice already.

One of the incidents cost me over $900 to repair and I still have some work that need to be done to my vehicle. The second incident is why I am writing this letter. On May 25, 2017 an incident occurred with my son's vehicle. My son responded out to his vehicle, to leave for school, when he noticed something wrong with his tire.

Upon exiting his vehicle for further inspection he observed a flat tire which had now come off the rim. He had driven the vehicle approximately 15-20 ft from where it was parked and had to leave it where it was because the tire came off the rim.. He then advised me of that information at which time he had to be taken to school. While on my way leaving the property I noticed that other vehicles in the same area had boots applied to their tires.

The management team on the property hired a towing company to address some sort of parking issue that they seem to have had in the past. All residents had to register their vehicles so they were not towed or booted. It seems as though since the beginning of this horrible system, the residents are the only ones that are being penalized & victimized. My son's vehicle was registered, however I have not received a decal for the car.

It appears that the the tow company was on the property on May 25, 2017 and might have applied a boot to my son's car because they didn't see a decal. At some point the boot was removed which caused damage to one of my tires. I responded to the leasing office to speak to the property manager and the young lady stated that she wasn't there. The entire time I could see her interacting with a female inside a glass office, but she insisted that "wasn't the Manager".  The young lady told me there was "nothing she could do about my complaint" I asked to have the property manager call the towing company to find out what happened (since they provided consent for that company to tow on private property), but that didn't happen.

The young lady called The your company and handed me the phone. Upon speaking to "Brian" he was very disrespectful and unprofessional. After asking another employee if the property manager was in the leasing office, she pointed to the office where I saw the young lady sitting earlier. At this point I'm not sure why they would lie to me about the manager NOT being on the premises.

Bryan from the tow company said that my son must've driven his vehicle with the boot, but there was no visible boot on the vehicle. After paying for the tire to be changed it appeared that there was a possible puncture in the tire. The tow company swore they never touched my car, but my vehicle was fine the night before. At this time no one has attempted to assist me in this matter.

The tow company, who was chosen by management, has in fact victimized residents since they began towing here and no one seems to care. When we have visitors they have to register to visit and cannot register for more than 15 days a month. I feel like I'm living in a communist community and I pay too much rent for this. There is no security, no cameras, no one being proactive and trying to assist us or keep us safe.

I've seen other Greystar properties with security on the property. This  situation has gotten out of control. I have asked to speak to the Property Managers supervisor via email and verbally and I still have not gotten a response. This is absolutely outrageous and I will not stop here!

I will be heard! I work too hard for my money to pay rent here and be treated in this manner. I need someone to address this situation. More thought needs to go into choosing companies to service/vendor this complex.

If no one cares about the residents here, who will? I've email people, spoken to staff and no one has even gotten back to me.

I am disgusted!!!I will be advising people to NOT RENT AT THIS PROPERTY!!!

Review about: Greystar Property Manager.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments