I lived in Meadowlawn for 16 months.They claim to be 55+ but all ages are permitted.

Large dogs such as German Shepards are also allowed. My biggest complaint is that my apt was left spotless, had a walk through with a member of the office staff before turning in my keys. She took pics and said everything looked great. No problems.

She said everyone is charged a very small fee to clean the carpets, turns out be be $100. They withheld another $100 for unspecified reasons.

I have called 4 times, emailed Kathy, the manager 3 times over the past 10 days.No reply to my request for pictures of problems that led to holding onto my $.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss greystar properties apartment rental. Greystar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greystar properties apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Comments