We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your closet today and you have been put on the list for pest control services for Tuesday, 1/6/15. In addition, the exterior of the building will be inspected by A+ Animal Solutions later today or tomorrow. Manager of the Apartment complex
Proudly managed by Greystar®
This is an email I received in regards to the issue in my apartment with Squirrel Issue. Now why do I have to wait until 1/6/2015 to solve the issue? Why not 12/30/2015 that Tuesday. 2nd Issue- Why do I have to tell you to get the guy from A+ Animal Solutions to come here and inspect the building. Ask me if the guy came to inspect the outside perimeter. The Answer is no! Now the Squirrels are digging a hole at the bottom of the bathroom wall. I put green tape on it to show the location. Lets see this time how long it will take for them to make a move on this one.
Ive warned the property manager so many times what would happen if she does not get a handle on this and she just did nothing for 7 months and what I mean by that it is, Get a professional. NOw the matter has gotten worse.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Infestation of squirrels and rats
- Their management
- Limited training and development
- Makes poor decisions cheap repairs
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Ac Closet
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "my husband quit working there after 12 yrs of servise to them, he was appauled at how bad and nasty the restuarant had gotten, and nothing was getting fixed, they..."
- "July 13, 2016, 4:30pm. Brewers Pizza,148 Blanding Blvd,Orange Park, FL (904) 276-5159. First waitress brought us several different drinks (sodas / tea) terrible and flat. She didn't seem to..."
- "Failed to deliver by the due date. Program was not working Failed to resolve the issues No customer service They delivered an incomplete solution by the due date and then deliver another code..."