Greystar - Squirrels Digging a hole in the Apartment

251 of 385 Greystar reviews

Good Afternoon,

We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your closet today and you have been put on the list for pest control services for Tuesday, 1/6/15. In addition, the exterior of the building will be inspected by A+ Animal Solutions later today or tomorrow. Manager of the Apartment complex

Proudly managed by Greystar®

This is an email I received in regards to the issue in my apartment with Squirrel Issue. Now why do I have to wait until 1/6/2015 to solve the issue? Why not 12/30/2015 that Tuesday. 2nd Issue- Why do I have to tell you to get the guy from A+ Animal Solutions to come here and inspect the building. Ask me if the guy came to inspect the outside perimeter. The Answer is no! Now the Squirrels are digging a hole at the bottom of the bathroom wall. I put green tape on it to show the location. Lets see this time how long it will take for them to make a move on this one.

Ive warned the property manager so many times what would happen if she does not get a handle on this and she just did nothing for 7 months and what I mean by that it is, Get a professional. NOw the matter has gotten worse.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Infestation of squirrels and rats
    • Their management
    • Limited training and development
    • Makes poor decisions cheap repairs

Reason of review:
Ac Closet
Review category
Real Estate
review #575341

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Greystar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
251 of 385 Greystar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Greystar. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Greystar.
Filing a new complaint about
×