We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your closet today and you have been put on the list for pest control services for Tuesday, 1/6/15. In addition, the exterior of the building will be inspected by A+ Animal Solutions later today or tomorrow. Manager of the Apartment complex
Proudly managed by Greystar®
This is an email I received in regards to the issue in my apartment with Squirrel Issue. Now why do I have to wait until 1/6/2015 to solve the issue? Why not 12/30/2015 that Tuesday. 2nd Issue- Why do I have to tell you to get the guy from A+ Animal Solutions to come here and inspect the building. Ask me if the guy came to inspect the outside perimeter. The Answer is no! Now the Squirrels are digging a hole at the bottom of the bathroom wall. I put green tape on it to show the location. Lets see this time how long it will take for them to make a move on this one.
Ive warned the property manager so many times what would happen if she does not get a handle on this and she just did nothing for 7 months and what I mean by that it is, Get a professional. NOw the matter has gotten worse.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Infestation of squirrels and rats
- Their management
- Limited training and development
- Makes poor decisions cheap repairs
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Ac Closet
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar. The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office. I have the neighbors from *** who..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "We discovered a mold infestation in our apartment on October 21st of this year. We had barely lived in the apartment for 2 months but had previously notified the office..."
- "I purchased my x9i incline trainer in May of 2015. We used the treadmill occasionally, but we are far far away from being moderate to heavy users. Within a..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "Hawkeye was a very special friend to me! When we first got him in Aug 2013, we took him to a Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California. We have..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."