2.5

Good Afternoon,

We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your closet today and you have been put on the list for pest control services for Tuesday, 1/6/15. In addition, the exterior of the building will be inspected by A+ Animal Solutions later today or tomorrow. Manager of the Apartment complex

Proudly managed by Greystar®

This is an email I received in regards to the issue in my apartment with Squirrel Issue. Now why do I have to wait until 1/6/2015 to solve the issue? Why not 12/30/2015 that Tuesday. 2nd Issue- Why do I have to tell you to get the guy from A+ Animal Solutions to come here and inspect the building. Ask me if the guy came to inspect the outside perimeter. The Answer is no! Now the Squirrels are digging a hole at the bottom of the bathroom wall. I put green tape on it to show the location. Lets see this time how long it will take for them to make a move on this one.

Ive warned the property manager so many times what would happen if she does not get a handle on this and she just did nothing for 7 months and what I mean by that it is, Get a professional. NOw the matter has gotten worse.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Infestation of squirrels and rats, Their management, Limited training and development, Makes poor decisions cheap repairs.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments