Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement
I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few more months we are literally stuck on this property and either one of us refuses to give Sandpiper any more money to break the lease they already get too much money for what we have to live with. This company and this location is defiantly something to talk about. My roommate has been attacked 3 times by dogs in the past 3 months that have not been on leashes even though the lease states all dog owners must have dogs on a leash. She has gone to the office given address and description of these dogs and nothing has been done but the office stated "Oh these apartments are not even registered to have animals" these animals are still there so no action has been taken. Just this past week she was walking her dogs and a dog came bolting out of the dog park and attacked her and her dogs here to find out the lock is broke. She went to the office to report it and the statement that came back to her was "call animal control and or the police it is not our issue". Well it is their issue the dog park is on their property and the lock needs to be fixed.
The grounds are full and I am talking full of dog *** every where, nobody monitors this and let along fines or even warns owners to pick up after their pet. This is a health hazard to dogs and to humans. However it would help if the Dog *** stands had bags in them but that hasn't been filled in over 4 weeks either across the entire complex so we have bought our own so we do what is right by our lease.
Westminster/Arvada law along with the lease states there are to be no BBQ grills on the premises well let me tell you I will post pictures of all the grills that are on the complex I just took pictures last night of some. Actually up until yesterday there was one on the deck above the leasing office and managements response is "there is nothing we can do no one listens."
Lets' go on to the pool, in the ad for the complex its states Crystal Clear Water pools well if you think crystal clear is green with algae all around the walls and floor of the pool crystal and or clear well then your spot on.
As of yesterday while rearranging furniture we have found black mold in several areas of the apartment which will be addressed to management on the premises we will see how they respond to that since their has been no sense of caring and or urgency with anything else I am hesitant on thinking they will care and or doing anything about it.
Last month we all received a letter about the new key fab for the laundry facilities and that they are all going to be locked and if you lose the key it is a $75 dollar charge. Did anyone think about maybe securing these rooms, keeping the children out from putting dirt, rocks, toys and crayons in the washer and dryers? We literally live with in 150 Feet of the laundry facility but we load up our clothes and take them to a Laundromat because it is cleaner and safer.
The grounds around the facility are filled of trash, the dumpsters are over flowing constantly, old TV's, toilets, mattress, furniture and so on laying around the entire complex but needless to say they are building a I believe $1.8 million dollar club house. Wow money well spent!! Not!!
Maybe they should fix the apartments, the grounds and stand up to their leases along with policy and procedures before spending money on something that the residence and their children and dogs are going to destroy with in a months period.
It is sad that a place that collects hundreds of thousands of dollars from the residence and they can't do anything about helping the residence that follow the lease and policies let alone take pride in their facility and grounds. I guess it is hard when you don't care and or when you go through 5 managers in a 3 month period.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service maintenance
- Paper thin walls
- Pet policy
- Greystar company
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up. ..."
- "I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning. After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves..."
- "Yeah this piece of *** sold in malls for $200 is found on Amason for $25. I bought one at the mall for $175, and "was given an special discount"...."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."