Featured Not resolved

My apartment complex diamond hillside doesn't do anything about cockroaches I have attempted four times to get them to come over and bomb my house and they have not succeeded.The time before that they came and bombs with four bombs in my kitchen two hours later I'm seeing roaches.

They had an exterminator come in and spray one time I am so tired of dealing with cockroaches in my coffee pot in my dishwasher in my cabinets. I'm doing the best I can with powders and traps. Maybe now...after this review someone will do something.

Before my baby eats one and gets sick!Picture is only two weeks for catching vermin.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Greystar and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about greystar properties diamond hillside apartments at Greystar was upkeep shortcuts, condition of property and violation of tenant rights , but reviewer liked pleasant location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greystar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Greystar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

we are also greystar victims...please contact us. oceanobldg@mail.com

That is,just gross!I would demand something be done.

That looked like some type of food container.Eliminate all food sources and run your water to fill drain trap regularly.

I understand you, i lived in an apartment like that for about 5 years and we had to move because it was horrible and i honestly think they sprayed water and not roach killer.The apartment secretary will blame me for the roaches.

I had enough. The microwave started turning on by itself, because the roaches will step on the buttons.

We did not want to move because those apartments were huge.

I left all my stuff in storage for 3 months, so that i will not bring any with me.My dinning table had to leave it there, it was filled.

There is no other way, you have to move.