Greystar - Roach infested

156 of 385 Greystar reviews

My apartment complex diamond hillside doesn't do anything about cockroaches I have attempted four times to get them to come over and bomb my house and they have not succeeded.The time before that they came and bombs with four bombs in my kitchen two hours later I'm seeing roaches.

They had an exterminator come in and spray one time I am so tired of dealing with cockroaches in my coffee pot in my dishwasher in my cabinets. I'm doing the best I can with powders and traps. Maybe now...after this review someone will do something.

Before my baby eats one and gets sick!Picture is only two weeks for catching vermin.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Greystar Properties Diamond Hillside Apartments
Review category
Real Estate
review #700213

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Greystar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 14 Yes 14 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
156 of 385 Greystar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 16, 2015 #1079629

we are also greystar victims...please contact us. oceanobldg@mail.com

0 0 Reply

Sep 22, 2015 #1037603

That is,just gross! I would demand something be done. That looked like some type of food container. Eliminate all food sources and run your water to fill drain trap regularly.

0 0 Reply

Sep 17, 2015 #1034833

I understand you, i lived in an apartment like that for about 5 years and we had to move because it was horrible and i honestly think they sprayed water and not roach killer. The apartment secretary will blame me for the roaches. I had enough. The microwave started turning on by itself, because the roaches will step on the buttons. We did not want to move because those apartments were huge.
I left all my stuff in storage for 3 months, so that i will not bring any with me. My dinning table had to leave it there, it was filled.
There is no other way, you have to move.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Greystar. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Greystar.
Filing a new complaint about
×