Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona
I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed and are health issues.
The Windows in my eat-in area let large amounts of water in every time it rains. I have pictures and videos of exactly how much comes in. The Windows themselves are severely damaged and the areas around them show water damage and mold. I first informed the manager of this issue early in my lease. She sent out maintenance, window specialists and a roofer to see why they are leaking. None of them fixed the issue or did anything for that matter. After numerous emails about the problem, I was told by an office manager that Windows are going to leak when there is blowing rain. I find this completely unacceptable. Monsoon season is coming and I need new Windows and they need to be sealed properly. I also need the issues caused by the water in surrounding areas fixed.
In my first 3 months at the residence, my shower in the master bathroom was leaking into the wall that it shared with my closet. Every time I would take a shower, the carpet in my closet would puddle with water and I could hear the water dripping in the wall. Maintenance fixed the leak, and they had someone come replace the baseboards that were water damaged, but the carpet is still there and there is mold inside the wall. They had the wall cut open and I took pictures of the mold. The office tells me it isn't mold, but it is very clearly black mold. My closet still smells musty. My toddler is allergic to mold and she has reactions whenever she is in my bedroom. The last person that came to look at the closet said they were going to get something from their truck and then return, but left and never came back. I emailed the apartment manager to inform them and all she said was, "That is strange. I will see what I can do. ". Haven't heard anything since.
The net issue is roaches. The office has been great about getting me on the spray list regularly. Unfortunately, spraying is not taking care of the issue. I have large roaches on walls and ceilings frequently. I have taken pictures of every roach I have found in the unit and I have over 80 pictures. I cannot have massive amounts of roaches in an apartment that my daughter lives in.
I need to speak with someone who can help me remedy these issues immediately.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Condition of the unit
- Product or service
- Pinnacle At Union Hills
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."