Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona

54 of 385 Greystar reviews

I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed and are health issues.

The Windows in my eat-in area let large amounts of water in every time it rains. I have pictures and videos of exactly how much comes in. The Windows themselves are severely damaged and the areas around them show water damage and mold. I first informed the manager of this issue early in my lease. She sent out maintenance, window specialists and a roofer to see why they are leaking. None of them fixed the issue or did anything for that matter. After numerous emails about the problem, I was told by an office manager that Windows are going to leak when there is blowing rain. I find this completely unacceptable. Monsoon season is coming and I need new Windows and they need to be sealed properly. I also need the issues caused by the water in surrounding areas fixed.

In my first 3 months at the residence, my shower in the master bathroom was leaking into the wall that it shared with my closet. Every time I would take a shower, the carpet in my closet would puddle with water and I could hear the water dripping in the wall. Maintenance fixed the leak, and they had someone come replace the baseboards that were water damaged, but the carpet is still there and there is mold inside the wall. They had the wall cut open and I took pictures of the mold. The office tells me it isn't mold, but it is very clearly black mold. My closet still smells musty. My toddler is allergic to mold and she has reactions whenever she is in my bedroom. The last person that came to look at the closet said they were going to get something from their truck and then return, but left and never came back. I emailed the apartment manager to inform them and all she said was, "That is strange. I will see what I can do. ". Haven't heard anything since.

The net issue is roaches. The office has been great about getting me on the spray list regularly. Unfortunately, spraying is not taking care of the issue. I have large roaches on walls and ceilings frequently. I have taken pictures of every roach I have found in the unit and I have over 80 pictures. I cannot have massive amounts of roaches in an apartment that my daughter lives in.

I need to speak with someone who can help me remedy these issues immediately.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pinnacle At Union Hills
Review category
Real Estate
review #875286

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Greystar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 16 Yes 16 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
54 of 385 Greystar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Greystar. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Greystar.
Filing a new complaint about
×