Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona
I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed and are health issues.
The Windows in my eat-in area let large amounts of water in every time it rains. I have pictures and videos of exactly how much comes in. The Windows themselves are severely damaged and the areas around them show water damage and mold. I first informed the manager of this issue early in my lease. She sent out maintenance, window specialists and a roofer to see why they are leaking. None of them fixed the issue or did anything for that matter. After numerous emails about the problem, I was told by an office manager that Windows are going to leak when there is blowing rain. I find this completely unacceptable. Monsoon season is coming and I need new Windows and they need to be sealed properly. I also need the issues caused by the water in surrounding areas fixed.
In my first 3 months at the residence, my shower in the master bathroom was leaking into the wall that it shared with my closet. Every time I would take a shower, the carpet in my closet would puddle with water and I could hear the water dripping in the wall. Maintenance fixed the leak, and they had someone come replace the baseboards that were water damaged, but the carpet is still there and there is mold inside the wall. They had the wall cut open and I took pictures of the mold. The office tells me it isn't mold, but it is very clearly black mold. My closet still smells musty. My toddler is allergic to mold and she has reactions whenever she is in my bedroom. The last person that came to look at the closet said they were going to get something from their truck and then return, but left and never came back. I emailed the apartment manager to inform them and all she said was, "That is strange. I will see what I can do. ". Haven't heard anything since.
The net issue is roaches. The office has been great about getting me on the spray list regularly. Unfortunately, spraying is not taking care of the issue. I have large roaches on walls and ceilings frequently. I have taken pictures of every roach I have found in the unit and I have over 80 pictures. I cannot have massive amounts of roaches in an apartment that my daughter lives in.
I need to speak with someone who can help me remedy these issues immediately.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Condition of the unit
- Product or service
- Pinnacle At Union Hills
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We discovered a mold infestation in our apartment on October 21st of this year. We had barely lived in the apartment for 2 months but had previously notified the office..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "My ceiling is molding with holes has been for 8 months and Timbermill apartment is not fixing it and i am on oxygen and it is making it hard to..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."