There have been 5 shootings, robberies or gunfire incidences since October at their Avana Stonebriar property in the Dallas suburb of The Colony.The people in the office have, at no time, let the residents know.
They claim crine happens everywhere but this a small suburb. I have lived in this city 30 years and no of no other location with as high a crime rate as this property.
Do not move to Greystar properties.They are extremely dishonest and put their tenants in danger.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar. The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office. I have the neighbors from *** who..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Dr. Paul Salinas misdiagnosed my case and elected an aggressive surgery when a radiology report stated surgery wasn't necessary at this time. I was alone in the hospital on strong..."
- "I was using my TORO 51592 blower when it started to catch on fire and possibly electrocute me. I called the company and spoke to supervisor Liz and does not..."
- "I wish I had found this site BEFORE we got ripped off by AC. We are staring at a busted $1500 range with no idea when or if we..."