Review about Greystar Property Apartment Rental from Seattle, Washington
My rent has been increased $100 twice.I've never had apartment rehab (4 years) yet still pay current market price.
Paint chips from faux finish. Billing always messed up...and they charge you $5 a month for billing. Staff never answers phone. Office always closed.
Twitter acct is filled with ppl complaining about deposit rip offs. Had car plates stolen. Noisy neighbors slam doors, keep screeching parrot on patio. Parking is bad.
Company is same that manages balcony collapse building in Berkeley, CA.
All about money, lies and hidden charges.
This is sample of my kitchen counter.Yup...that's $100 rent increase.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Greystar Property Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."
- "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..."
- "I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I rennted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."