Montgomery, Alabama

I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m.I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he sold take care of it.

I also spoke the Ms. Emily she also assured me that Benjamin would take of it. I feel that my request was ignored. I also took pictures of the dumpster which was ridiculously full so full the residents put all their trash in front of the dumpster.

I pay too much to live in these conditions.

I will be going back to the office to complain once again.Thank you

Review about: Greystar Properties Property Management Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Greystar - RENT INCREASE OUT OF CONTROL Greystar "Our rent went from 1600 to over 2400 for a 12 month lease. They are trying to say it's only a 12% increase. What's 50% of 1600? 800! Why are..." Read more Greystar - Victimized by Fountain Plaza Apartments Greystar "If you go to that page you will see what Greystar does! I have went and reviewed other properties owned and operated by Them And Eastern Arcadia Investments, and apparently..." Read more Greystar Apartment Rental Review from Frisco, Texas Greystar "There have been 5 shootings, robberies or gunfire incidences since October at their Avana Stonebriar property in the Dallas suburb of The Colony. The people in the office have, at..." Read more Greystar - Cockroaches Greystar " Positives 1. location - near Klien Schools, near Meyer Park and St Ignatius, nice neighborhood 2. Residents are quiet and not near as unruly as the property next door 3. the maintenance..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more