Montgomery, Alabama

I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m.I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he sold take care of it.

I also spoke the Ms. Emily she also assured me that Benjamin would take of it. I feel that my request was ignored. I also took pictures of the dumpster which was ridiculously full so full the residents put all their trash in front of the dumpster.

I pay too much to live in these conditions.

I will be going back to the office to complain once again.Thank you

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Greystar - Incompetent maintenance, rude management staff, overall terrible experience Greystar "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Greystar - Cockroaches Greystar " Positives 1. location - near Klien Schools, near Meyer Park and St Ignatius, nice neighborhood 2. Residents are quiet and not near as unruly as the property next door 3. the maintenance..." Read more Greystar Properties Property Manager Review Greystar "I've lived at a property managed by greystar for 5 years in Arkansas, the whole 5 years there has been a problem with the pool leaking. The pool is on..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more