Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Montgomery, Alabama
I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m.I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he sold take care of it.
I also spoke the Ms. Emily she also assured me that Benjamin would take of it. I feel that my request was ignored. I also took pictures of the dumpster which was ridiculously full so full the residents put all their trash in front of the dumpster.
I pay too much to live in these conditions.
I will be going back to the office to complain once again.Thank you
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Greystar Properties Property Management Service
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."