Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1.8

Laurels.No parking.

Handicap violations. Mold on walkways

Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments.

Management staff nasty.Sloppy work in apartments

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

The gal responding at midnight to all the tenant complaints is a Section 8 tenant at one of their LA properties working on behalf of Greystar. Sold out...

I don't see mold on the walkway.Are you a mold expert?

Just an FYI, it may seem like they are not monitoring dog breeds but if it's a service dog their hands are tied. The also can't tell you who is and is not a service dog. And yes, pit bulls, boxers, Great Danes and even Rottwilers can all be service dogs. Perhaps there are to many people in the apartments.

Call the housing department if you want. From experience, staff is often considered nasty because they have to enforce the rules and contracts.

Sloppy work in the apartments is vague.But if you don't like it then move.

Greystar Properties Chapel Hill Apartments Review from Houston, Texas Greystar "Chapel Hill Apartments in Lewisville, Tx. They are paying to remodel their nice office instead of fixing all of the broken amenities like our gates, fitness center, jacuzzis, pools,..." Read more Greystar - I'd rather be shot in the face than to live in that apartment again! Greystar "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..." Read more Greystar - Worst living conditions Greystar "Never have I had an experience that required me to go so far as to contact a corporate office, I am not one who cares to complain and typically find..." Read more Greystar - Cockroaches Greystar " Positives 1. location - near Klien Schools, near Meyer Park and St Ignatius, nice neighborhood 2. Residents are quiet and not near as unruly as the property next door 3. the maintenance..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more