Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Handicap violations. Mold on walkways
Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments.
Management staff nasty.Sloppy work in apartments
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Greystar Properties Property Management Service
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "Received a 10 day notice regarding - harassment when I am the one who is receiving the HARASSMENT ! I email the office when I do not have hot water,..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove. I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."