Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Handicap violations. Mold on walkways
Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments.
Management staff nasty.Sloppy work in apartments
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Greystar Properties Property Management Service
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "Yep, we have a horrible leasing office as well. Even during my initial walk through i felt like I was dealing with a zombie. We have a jacuzzi that..."
- "Wow. I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience. I..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance..."
- "TRADESY, My name is Son, I placed an item to sale, in the whole site not one was equal, it was one of a kind. Once bidding started and finalized,..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."