Davie, Florida

1,600 rent to live in the ghetto.Don't let them fool you.

They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you that THESE very comments are from Bitter tenants that ' Don't pay their rent ' ( WE HAVE ACUALLY OVERHEARD one of the Girls in the office tell a potential renter that ) CENTRO IS A RIP OFF.... 4 fountains down since they took over after Sunforest owned it.

Sunforest kept this place impeccably clean. They say its corporate and red tape issue.

Well the wildlife that lives in these ponds are slowly dying, the Turtles are dying and there is NO Circulation for them. But you bet your *** there is a fountain right in front of that Model apt.

They show you. The apt. Are ' Newly' renovated.... Cheaply done.

Our countertops that were spray painted with spackle paint chips when you clean it and we found chips of *** paint in our food. The grounds look like *** with the half *** job their Landscaping crew. Blowing *** everywhere and never picking it up. So I took pictures today and went to the office to show them.

The women says, ' Oh there just leaves ' REALLY ?!?!!!!!!!! No they were hedges they were cut to stay right were they dropped them never to be racked up. On the way to the office since we live across from the show apt. And office, not a *** leaf on that side.

Why ?!?!?!!!!!!So people like YOU will come rent and then you will see ....

Review about: Greystar Properties Apartment Rental.

Review #802027 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion