2.1

Our rent went from 1600 to over 2400 for a 12 month lease.They are trying to say it's only a 12% increase.

What's 50% of 1600? 800! Why are they allowed to get away with this? The exact same apartment in my building is going for 1709!

When asked why, they told me it's because they have too many vacancies. Yet, if I was a new leasee, I could get the apartment for 1709. This is outright discrimination! We will not let them get away with this!

Who do they think they are?

You can't increase someone's rent this much.Don't we have any rights?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with property location and stated that there is a room for improvement of improper billing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of greystar bay court at harbour pointe apartment rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Greystar needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greystar bay court at harbour pointe apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments