Featured Not resolved
1.4

oorly managed.Management has poor communication and careless about residential concerns/complaints.

I had move-in date of 6/3. My movers & I were packed and less the 5 miles from apartment on 6/3 when management called & said apartment wasn't ready because previous occupants had not movin out. This cost me $300 in wasted moving fees which management did nothing. Once I finally moved in, apartment was not cleaned & dead bugs on floors.

My wash machine was leaking & maintance asked me why I never reported it sooner. I just moved in!!! Gates are also kept open, allowing anyone to come in & use ammenities. People who do not live here take up residential parking spots & utilize pools, leaving a mess after.

I keep getting random calls daily from strangers who do not live here asking me to open the gate for them. I reported this to management but nothing was done. I video recorded teens at pool late at night drinking alcohol & jumping off cabana rafters into pool. Again, management did nothing because the teens were back following week doing the same & security was no help.

Grounds are not being survalinced 24/7. Loud music was being played at pool past midnight on weekday & security told me to call city police because he was not going to get out of bed every time someone plays loud music. It was apparent I wasnt the only person to complain that nite.

Neighbors bbq with firepits on balcony's and dog park is a mess, never maintained & water pipe has been leaking for weeks.Management does not seem to care for anything.

Review about: Greystar Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

kyle5000pthag
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1349582

I can confirm everyghin this person has said is TRUE. I live in a different complex that was wonderful until 2 years ago when greystar came on board and RUINED, I mean utterly ruined the place. If I typed up every problem I have had with them you guys would think I am lying.

You have been warned.

It was only 5 miles away from where you lived before. I would have visited at different times of day and night and once on the weekend, to get a better idea of what it was really like. Maybe even talk to current residents.......