Greystar - Oceano Woodland Hills
Yep, we have a horrible leasing office as well.Even during my initial walk through i felt like I was dealing with a zombie.
We have a jacuzzi that has been down since 2013 and they lie to all the prospects that it is almost done. They only started working on it a few months ago. Our paid parking spots are taken by anyone that wants and management does nothing. We are talking to a class action attorney and are hopeful.
The bldg is only 3-4 years old and everyone moves out because of Greystar. Pet urine on the carpets.
No rules enforced.Car theft and break-ins.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Greystar Properties Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."