Featured

Yep, we have a horrible leasing office as well.Even during my initial walk through i felt like I was dealing with a zombie.

We have a jacuzzi that has been down since 2013 and they lie to all the prospects that it is almost done. They only started working on it a few months ago. Our paid parking spots are taken by anyone that wants and management does nothing. We are talking to a class action attorney and are hopeful.

The bldg is only 3-4 years old and everyone moves out because of Greystar. Pet urine on the carpets.

No rules enforced.Car theft and break-ins.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of greystar properties apartment rental. Greystar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greystar properties apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Greystar - Incompetent maintenance, rude management staff, overall terrible experience Greystar "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..." Read more Greystar - Apartment Review from Biola, California Greystar "Received a 10 day notice regarding - harassment when I am the one who is receiving the HARASSMENT ! I email the office when I do not have hot water,..." Read more Greystar Properties Property Management Service Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Greystar Properties Apartment Rental Review from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more