1.6

Update by user Nov 30, 2016

The hot water appears to be fixed now.However even though they promoted the flat as having a guest stay overnight for eight nights then one night away then stay for eight nights and so on, and the fact that once she paid the first quarters rent they now state that She can only have a guest eight nights a month.

They are constantly telling Me I can't say, which in fact breaks the contract they have with My Girlfriend.If you want to stay here get EVERYTHING in writing as they CAN NOT be trusted!

Update by user Oct 31, 2016

When My Girlfriend and I had a meeting with the 2 managers the female manager was incredibly rude and raised her voice a lot and didn't give any answers or apologies to the situation, then when I left the room due to the fact that I didn't want to be abused and ignored any more She then asked My Girlfriend "is he your father or boyfriend" (I am twice her age, but I don't think that She was professional at all! The other manager (Male) was quite reserved and professional, but did raise his voice a couple of times, but in the situation I believe a saint would of done that. I believe the female manager should either be relieved of her duty or demoted until She has had some training in "Equality & Diversity"

Original review posted by user Oct 31, 2016

My Girlfriend is staying in a Chapter student accommodation in London.She has now been here for 5 weeks, with no hot water and although she has reported it to the maintenance dept, reception staff and the manager of the building, she is still without hot water.Also She asked when viewing the apartment, what was the rule on guests staying over, She was clearly told it was 8 nights a guest can stay then 1 night away, then 8 nights a guest can stay then 1 night away recurring.

Now She is in the accommodation She is being told that a Guest can only stay 8 nights a month. So I am having to pay an additional hotel bill for 22 nights per month where it should be 3 or 4.

Be very careful before renting accommodation and make sure to read the small print very carefully, and get things in writing.Paul Sarjeant UK theproblemsolver132@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user24366365 stated that there is a room for improvement of misrepresent the facts and useless. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of chapter living property rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Greystar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chapter living property rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

user24366365

On 6th November I emailed all these directors of Greystar properties, Macnaughton, Kaberna, Russell, Peacock, Keeling, Brown, Allnut, Wolford, Zeeman, Bradshaw, Moore, Hansen, Donoso, Chandler, Parsons, Taylor, Molster, Boyd, Manno and Fuller. Not one of then had the decency to reply.

However Andrew Mest did reply to say it wasn't his duty, but He had passed it on to His colleagues.

I did get a reply from an Zoltan Molnar, trying to hide behind "Contractual obligations" I replied but as of yet I have received no more correspondance from anyone at Greystar.

Pretty poor show so far.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1237193

Has your girlfriend gone to her local Citizens Advice Bureau? I would try them and see what help they can offer.

to Anonymous London, England, United Kingdom #1240825

My girlfriend suffers very badly with anxiety and depression, and could not possibly face taking any action Herself. I have notified Greystar of this and it falls on deaf ears. Which is one of the reasons I need to be around Her so much to give her support.

Warwick, England, United Kingdom #1237131

The hot water problem has now been found, and should be repaired next week, but even though i had brought it to the managers attention and she said she would look into it, when I contacted Jones Facilities Management they said they had no record of any communication.Even though I am only staying the eight allotted nights the manager is deliberately stopping my key from letting me stay, and I feel I am being victimised by her.

I now have such a negative experience with Chapter because of this managers negative attitude, I don't want to stay or even go into the premises.Personaaly I would recommend not to use Chapter at Spitalfields London until they have a change of management.

London, London, United Kingdom #1235674

Were now 6 weeks in and still no hot water!