I called the office and there was a epidemic of bed bugs all over palm trails, and I went and asked for help, I did everything that I was asked to do.Burns Unit brought by a beagle and he hit on bedbugs.

No ***, I had been being ate up for months. Roger forget to place the order, long story short, they were new owners and I had lived there for 5 years. No problem until Greystone took over. An acquaintance went to pay her rent and asked if it was true about me and the bed bugs.

And she said "yes". Who the *** does she think she is. That is confidential, she talks about everyone, *** poor run.

Drugs all over that complex, they were told and their still slinging a sack.Shame on her.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with property location and stated that there is a room for improvement of people that are representing your particular property. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "my business should never have been discussed with any other resident. nicki is a liar and rude. i told her i was in the hospital when this went to court i am the one that called the health dept, and i lost my apt." of greystar properties apartment rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1841. Greystar needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greystar properties apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

I support this complainant's right to recompense.I live in another Greystar property and have experienced many problems here.

Serious problems. The property is riddled with drug dealers. I was told it was a "no-smoking complex" - but there are cigarette butts all over the place, even sometimes thrown onto my little cement patio. I wish 'I had seen the reviews before I moved in.

The place was not clean, the refrigerator would not open all the way until a friend of mine moved it slightly further from the oven.

They do not make repairs.I am commenting anonymously at this time because I am not able to speak freely until I have moved out entirely.