I've been back and forth with the leasing office about my AC.First, they told me it was my fault it wasn't working because 76 degrees was too cold to set my AC at on such a hot day.

Then it was my fault because I didn't say anything soon enough. It's been my fault from the beginning. They can't take responsibility for the lack of work that has been done and have made it impossible to live because I can't afford and APS bill of $230 for a one bedroom apt and they refuse to help me. How can a company treat their tenants like this when they pay rent on time every month and then get penalized for it.

Just an FIY for those that may not be aware, there are actions you can take against this. I have printed off notices for the apartment complex.

You have legal rights as a tenant.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, bad quality, insulted by the staff" of greystar properties hidden cove apartments from Greystar. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Greystar to "let me out of my lease early, or refund a months rent".

The most disappointing in user's experience was how shady the office staff is. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Greystar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Greystar is terrible.I tried contacting their main office downtown but surprise surprise the message I left for them was forwarded to the property manager of the complex I lived in so I couldn't speak with anyone but her...

they need to get their *** together because they're super shady and karma will come on them.I live in a much larger 2 bedroom now, first month's APS $134, still high but at least everything works.

That is really high for a one bedroom. I would check your usage and see if someone was using your electricity.

The Greystar property I live in does not even offer air conditioning.They refuse to repair the lock on the patio screen door, so on hot days I am worried that someone will just walk into the apartment.

Even the police said that it was obvious there had been a lock on the screen door and it needed to be repaired. I am amazed at the terrible things that go on here. They would not evict the drug dealers living above me until the police insisted that they do so.

I wish I had known before moving in.They also used bait-and-switch: they showed me one property and then when I came with all my belongings in a moving truck, they said, "Oh, that unit is no longer available so we are putting you in this one."