Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1K views 4 comments
Featured

The management in the office lie to you about anything.From the smallest thing to the larger things.

There are a bazillion midges (gnats) in this complex and they know about it but of course don't' tell anyone so you find out after you move in and then have to sue to get out of here. THEY ARE IN YOUR FOOD, WATER, REFRIG, STOVE, BATH, SINK. FLOOR, FLYING ALL OVER THE APTS. IT SUCKS.

They make up phony maintenance completion slips and submit them so it appears they are doing the work they DO NOT DO. They never answer the phone in the office. THEY CHARGE $25/MO. FOR TRASH PICK-UP THEN HALF THE TIME DON'T PICK IT UP.

PEOPLE HATE THIS PLACE. THEY ARE BEING SUED BY MANY SO STEER CLEAR. THEY ALLOW PEOPLE TO DRINK AND DO DRUGS AT THE POOL AND GET SO LOUD AND ROUTY NO ONE WANTS TO USE THE POOL AREA.

THE PLACE SUCKS BIG TIME.DO NOT MOVE HERE.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Visitor
Plantation, Florida, United States #1330837

They are advising new renters that the fly/knat issue has been resolved. Something about the water/lake they built next to.

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1138707

I've lived at 33 west for the past 6 months and it's great.I've never experienced any issues and the pool area is usually quiet with minimal people.

I live with my husband and my 8 year old twin daughters.I've only had 2 maintenance requests (minor issues; light bulb change and sticky door lock) and they were filled within 2 days.

notgivingit
Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #858049

why would you move into a place WITHOUT being able to see it first?that's just dumb.

don't care how good/reasonable the rates are if you're NOT allowed in then they are NOT allowed to get my money.it's THAT simple.

Mo
to notgivingit San Antonio, Texas, United States #950450

Some people don't have a choice.Also, it seems like you're trying to place blame on the victim here.

Any and all apartments should be in pristine condition and if they're up to code and taken care of, renting site unseen would not be a problem. I actually rented an apartment in TX when I was in NY and it was really beautiful, in good condition and the company (Equity) took excellent care of the place.

I lived there for 6 years until a relationship breakup but did not move out because of the complex.It can be done, but it is up to the owners and managers to take care of their products.