Charlotte, North Carolina

Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar.The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office.

I have the neighbors from *** who keep me up for nights. I have complained over 15 times and called police 5 times. They do nothing about them in the office. In the last month alone, there has been a sodomy case, multiple drug bust, home invasion and car break ins.

There was even a murder before I moved in. My neighbor was infested with bed bugs and so have other apartments. The pool stays green with algae and the gym machines are broken.

They allow anyone to move in and then they allow the apartments residents to let people move in with them.There has been 4 other companies that have bought these apartments and I have personally seen over 12 new girls in the office.

Review about: Greystar Properties Apartment Rental.

I liked: Formal owners.

I didn't like: New company and its office workers, Condition of the property.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

How about you swap with someone in fallujah?

But seriously I live in a "first world country" and find that pic of the pool to be nit picking, heck you HAVE A POOL! I get fan on hot days..