Charlotte, North Carolina

Do not rent at copper creek apartments owned by Greystar.The office staff is horrible and you will never reach corporate office.

I have the neighbors from *** who keep me up for nights. I have complained over 15 times and called police 5 times. They do nothing about them in the office. In the last month alone, there has been a sodomy case, multiple drug bust, home invasion and car break ins.

There was even a murder before I moved in. My neighbor was infested with bed bugs and so have other apartments. The pool stays green with algae and the gym machines are broken.

They allow anyone to move in and then they allow the apartments residents to let people move in with them.There has been 4 other companies that have bought these apartments and I have personally seen over 12 new girls in the office.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Formal owners.

I didn't like: New company and its office workers, Condition of the property.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

How about you swap with someone in fallujah?

But seriously I live in a "first world country" and find that pic of the pool to be nit picking, heck you HAVE A POOL! I get fan on hot days..

Greystar Apartment Rental Review from Frisco, Texas Greystar "There have been 5 shootings, robberies or gunfire incidences since October at their Avana Stonebriar property in the Dallas suburb of The Colony. The people in the office have, at..." Read more Greystar - Off to a bad start Greystar "I left for a business trip and came home to find that Greystar had purchased the apartments I live in. The name was changed and some fresh paint at the..." Read more Greystar - RENT INCREASE OUT OF CONTROL Greystar "Our rent went from 1600 to over 2400 for a 12 month lease. They are trying to say it's only a 12% increase. What's 50% of 1600? 800! Why are..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Apartment Rental from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more