The staff here at Rosemont,Ryan and his crew, does nothing for us tenants here and you can ask the tenants I called about maggots in the hallway last week they said they'd be over to clean it up they never did clean it up me and my son did I called him about the walls being nasty and dirty they never did nothing about it.I called about the trash being in the hallway that it's a *** has it and it smells and it leaks onto the carpets and stains, it will also attract mice and other insects I have been trying to take care of these issues for quite a while with no help the place is always dirty and it's sad because the tenants have no rights here but soon they will have.

You have 500 Apartments with maybe five workers the total property is always a mess and always things to fix and they last for months unfixed I have back up to prove this a lot of the tenants we are starting to tenants Association here we want change we want this staff already here and we want to live in a community and it's safe for our families and children they clean environment not upon where they blow all the trash in when they're cleaning here at Rosemont that's another major issue that will be looking into here I'm very political person as you'll find out. 5084360091 call .

Here is a photo of dog *** on the hallway floor I called over 2 hours ago it hasn't been removed thanks to Ryan and his boys..I will ask you please don't take this lightly I'm going to Boston and get help from the state I'm people I know and higher up there in places thanks

Review about: Greystar Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments