Featured

My rent has been increased $100 twice.I've never had apartment rehab (4 years) yet still pay current market price.

Paint chips from faux finish. Billing always messed up...and they charge you $5 a month for billing. Staff never answers phone. Office always closed.

Twitter acct is filled with ppl complaining about deposit rip offs. Had car plates stolen. Noisy neighbors slam doors, keep screeching parrot on patio. Parking is bad.

Company is same that manages balcony collapse building in Berkeley, CA.

All about money, lies and hidden charges.

This is sample of my kitchen counter.Yup...that's $100 rent increase.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of greystar property apartment rental. Greystar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greystar property apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Greystar - Apartment Rental Review from Denver, Colorado Greystar "L let's see where do I begin when I moved in I was moving out of a mold-infested apartment my husband found this place through a friend came and rushed..." Read more Greystar - I'd rather be shot in the face than to live in that apartment again! Greystar "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..." Read more Greystar - UNCONCERNED OFFICE MANAGEMENT Greystar "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..." Read more Greystar - Cockroaches Greystar " Positives 1. location - near Klien Schools, near Meyer Park and St Ignatius, nice neighborhood 2. Residents are quiet and not near as unruly as the property next door 3. the maintenance..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more