Greystar Properties Apartment Review from Charlotte, North Carolina
We've lived in the LEXINGTON sc greystar apartments for a year and a half.Within that time no one has cared the conditions we are Having to live in.
Our apartment has been flooded twice so bad the circuit breakers popped in one of the rooms. currently these are the conditions we've lived in for 4 days with no resolve. The apartment smells horrible and management will not even remove the smelly dirty carpeting. When we moved in the apartment was not even painted or carpeting changed.
At this point I have not heard from management as to a solution. They just continue to say they will get back to us.
I am getting sick living here but have no where else to go at this point.Very frustrated
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My apartment complex diamond hillside doesn't do anything about cockroaches I have attempted four times to get them to come over and bomb my house and they have not succeeded...."
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "A PICTURE IS WORTH A MILLION WORDS - YOU won't believe me until you see it I just sold my house in Massachusetts and bought a town house in Charlotte, thinking..."
- "I checked in on monday aug 7tg aboht 1245 in rm219. By the time night came and the lights came on a bunch of black bugs came out. Bugs were..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."