1.4

We've lived in the LEXINGTON sc greystar apartments for a year and a half.Within that time no one has cared the conditions we are Having to live in.

Our apartment has been flooded twice so bad the circuit breakers popped in one of the rooms. currently these are the conditions we've lived in for 4 days with no resolve. The apartment smells horrible and management will not even remove the smelly dirty carpeting. When we moved in the apartment was not even painted or carpeting changed.

At this point I have not heard from management as to a solution. They just continue to say they will get back to us.

I am getting sick living here but have no where else to go at this point.Very frustrated

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of greystar apartment. Greystar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greystar apartment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Mr. Robert A. Faith

Greystar CEO

3200 Jasper Boulevard

Sullivans Island SC 29482-9603

write to him at his home.

Forget the social media websites, do some damage otherwise.