Greystar Properties Apartment Review from Charlotte, North Carolina
We've lived in the LEXINGTON sc greystar apartments for a year and a half.Within that time no one has cared the conditions we are Having to live in.
Our apartment has been flooded twice so bad the circuit breakers popped in one of the rooms. currently these are the conditions we've lived in for 4 days with no resolve. The apartment smells horrible and management will not even remove the smelly dirty carpeting. When we moved in the apartment was not even painted or carpeting changed.
At this point I have not heard from management as to a solution. They just continue to say they will get back to us.
I am getting sick living here but have no where else to go at this point.Very frustrated
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My rent has been increased $100 twice. I've never had apartment rehab (4 years) yet still pay current market price. Paint chips from faux finish. Billing always messed up...and they..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "I've lived at a property managed by greystar for 5 years in Arkansas, the whole 5 years there has been a problem with the pool leaking. The pool is on..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others. Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not...."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "I have my home warranty with HSA. This is my home which I have purchased in July-2015 (8 years old home). In the first winter, we have started heater on..."