still violent gunplay of which I am being targeted.Bedroom window now has 5 bullet holes in it...Has not been fixed.

Kitchen has 1 bullethole, not fixed. Housing auth. has been notified. Constant harassment due to ill health and race.

Mngt. does nothing to curtail harassment and vandalism as well as constant disorderly conduct and roving juvenile delinquents who are NEVER SUPERVISED and cause mayhem and destruction. This is Greystar Properties, B&SLLLPApartments, Baywatch Security nonsecurity as I call them, atlanta police department who refuses to enforce disorderly conduct laws, Hope Atlanta...all responsible and complicit in this ongoing illegal activity towards myself...have over 1,000 video documented cases posted online at my you tube account: prissy nonee.

Police refuse to watch evidence.Even the constant shootings are visible on my site.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). prissylove1999 is overall dissatisfied with Greystar and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greystar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Greystar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Maybe you should look into moving??Apartments are known to be nosiey and hear people breathing or coughing....so im sure if theybhave kids, it would be even worse because kids are noise.

.so are peopke sometimes....it happens..if it bothers you so much, maybe you should move and find a small house to rent and then wont have to worry about people living on top of you, beside you, or under you..as long as you live in apartments, your going to have to deal with this...and kidsnand whomever hangimg out and most likely in groups...so heck, it might be way more peaceful to move and let someone else move in and deal with that place