Greystar Properties Apartment Rental Review from Atlanta, Georgia
still violent gunplay of which I am being targeted.Bedroom window now has 5 bullet holes in it...Has not been fixed.
Kitchen has 1 bullethole, not fixed. Housing auth. has been notified. Constant harassment due to ill health and race.
Mngt. does nothing to curtail harassment and vandalism as well as constant disorderly conduct and roving juvenile delinquents who are NEVER SUPERVISED and cause mayhem and destruction. This is Greystar Properties, B&SLLLPApartments, Baywatch Security nonsecurity as I call them, atlanta police department who refuses to enforce disorderly conduct laws, Hope Atlanta...all responsible and complicit in this ongoing illegal activity towards myself...have over 1,000 video documented cases posted online at my you tube account: prissy nonee.
Police refuse to watch evidence.Even the constant shootings are visible on my site.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "We just moved out from The Gates this month and received a bill in the mail CHARGING us $945.00 for painting, cleaning, blinds, trash removal, & pet seal. WE..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."