Received a 10 day notice regarding - harassment when I am the one who is receiving the HARASSMENT !I email the office when I do not have hot water, issues with the apt, and the fact that someone is going into my apartment and terrorizing me yet again ( breaking items, using the toilet - I live alone) and the fact that the apartment drains are filthy !

I moved in end of May 2016, and I had to clean the shower drain because it was plugged up with black hair.

My hair is blonde, so it was not me.This proves that the apartment was not fully cleaned when I moved in.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of greystar apartment. Greystar needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greystar apartment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greystar.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

What is the picture of the air freshner about??

In this day and age, you need to buy a very cheap camera..hide it, or sit it somwhere where it cant be seen, hook it to computer, and record it when you leave. .maintenance can come in whenever, and claim it was emergency. .but reco