Frisco, Texas

There have been 5 shootings, robberies or gunfire incidences since October at their Avana Stonebriar property in the Dallas suburb of The Colony.The people in the office have, at no time, let the residents know.

They claim crine happens everywhere but this a small suburb. I have lived in this city 30 years and no of no other location with as high a crime rate as this property.

Do not move to Greystar properties.They are extremely dishonest and put their tenants in danger.

Review about: Greystar Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1196461

Well you obviously know all about these incidents so what exactly is the big deal??

Greystar Properties Apartment Review from Biola, California Greystar "Received a 10 day notice regarding - harassment when I am the one who is receiving the HARASSMENT ! I email the office when I do not have hot water,..." Read more Greystar Properties Chapel Hill Apartments Review from Houston, Texas Greystar "Chapel Hill Apartments in Lewisville, Tx. They are paying to remodel their nice office instead of fixing all of the broken amenities like our gates, fitness center, jacuzzis, pools,..." Read more Greystar - Incompetent maintenance, rude management staff, overall terrible experience Greystar "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..." Read more Greystar - Off to a bad start Greystar "I left for a business trip and came home to find that Greystar had purchased the apartments I live in. The name was changed and some fresh paint at the..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more