Frisco, Texas

There have been 5 shootings, robberies or gunfire incidences since October at their Avana Stonebriar property in the Dallas suburb of The Colony.The people in the office have, at no time, let the residents know.

They claim crine happens everywhere but this a small suburb. I have lived in this city 30 years and no of no other location with as high a crime rate as this property.

Do not move to Greystar properties.They are extremely dishonest and put their tenants in danger.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Greystar Apartment Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1196461

Well you obviously know all about these incidents so what exactly is the big deal??

Greystar - High class rent, for a project Greystar "The staff here at Rosemont,Ryan and his crew, does nothing for us tenants here and you can ask the tenants I called about maggots in the hallway last week they..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Greystar Properties Apartment Rental Review from Atlanta, Georgia Greystar "still violent gunplay of which I am being targeted. Bedroom window now has 5 bullet holes in it...Has not been fixed. Kitchen has 1 bullethole, not fixed. ..." Read more Greystar Properties The Shittiest Place I Ever Lived Review Greystar "L let's see where do I begin when I moved in I was moving out of a mold-infested apartment my husband found this place through a friend came and rushed..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more