They submitted me to a collections agency for 2900 dollars, for repairs they did to my downstairs neighbors apartment.The plumbing had broken and flooded his bathroom ceiling, which caved in and caused water damage to the wallas and entire apartment.

Greystar took so long to address this issue, that he got a lawyer and broke his lease. about a week and a half after the flood they sent in plumbing and drywall repair crews finally. Since I had recently gotten in an argument with the front office, they thought that a neat way to retaliate against me would be to say that this water damage done to my NEIGHBORS apartment, was my fault, and sent the entire bill to a collections agency. Little did they know I am a member of Arizona Tenants Union, and know EXACTLY how to battle this type of thing.

We promptly sent legal letters to both the credit union and a 30 dollar confirmed letter to the front office tellign them the charges were disputed and to have them removed IMMEDIATELY. They backed down, like the cowards they are, and have since tried harassing me via every way they can without legally retaliating. It's sad to see them try, honestly, as every time they mess with me, they leave with a bloody nose. Guess what greystar/jannelle/pam/wes, get used to it.

Every time you come at me, you're going to get pwned, because you guys are crooks and would never last in court.

Never try to bully someone who is smarter than you.In the game of chess, you guys are checkers players, and I will not back down one inch.

Review about: Greystar Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Did you sent the legal letter by mail or email?Recently moved out of a greystar property and they are saying they had to replace all flooring due to our pets...

we didnt have pets.We are planning to wait til they take it to court but want to get in front of it and back them down.