Greystar - Does not maintain property
I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO.Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease.
All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3 weeks to get the vent fan in the bathroom replaced. Today it's 90+ degrees and clear skies, a perfect day for the pool. But when I got the to pool, I found algae coating the steps and the bottom.
I will not let my child swim in that filth. I went to the pool at the leasing office and found that covered up. I complained to the office staff, and I was pretty much told it wasn't their job to clean it. I emailed these pictures to the office, and I sent them to Greystar through their Facebook page since I was unable to find an email address.
I don't expect a response.They just don't care about anything but money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Clean the pools on a regular basis
- Product or service
- Greystar Properties Sonoma Resort At Saddle Rock Apartments
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Chapel Hill Apartments in Lewisville, Tx. They are paying to remodel their nice office instead of fixing all of the broken amenities like our gates, fitness center, jacuzzis, pools,..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "4 times I go in cause they can't balance my tires, then it's a bent rim, then it's the tires and those are sent away for eval. Never called..."