Featured Not resolved

I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO.Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease.

All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3 weeks to get the vent fan in the bathroom replaced. Today it's 90+ degrees and clear skies, a perfect day for the pool. But when I got the to pool, I found algae coating the steps and the bottom.

I will not let my child swim in that filth. I went to the pool at the leasing office and found that covered up. I complained to the office staff, and I was pretty much told it wasn't their job to clean it. I emailed these pictures to the office, and I sent them to Greystar through their Facebook page since I was unable to find an email address.

I don't expect a response.They just don't care about anything but money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "clean the pools on a regular basis". The author is overall dissatisfied with Greystar and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greystar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Greystar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments