Denver, Colorado
Featured Not resolved

I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO.Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease.

All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3 weeks to get the vent fan in the bathroom replaced. Today it's 90+ degrees and clear skies, a perfect day for the pool. But when I got the to pool, I found algae coating the steps and the bottom.

I will not let my child swim in that filth. I went to the pool at the leasing office and found that covered up. I complained to the office staff, and I was pretty much told it wasn't their job to clean it. I emailed these pictures to the office, and I sent them to Greystar through their Facebook page since I was unable to find an email address.

I don't expect a response.They just don't care about anything but money.

Review about: Greystar Properties Sonoma Resort At Saddle Rock Apartments.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Clean the pools on a regular basis

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Greystar Properties Chapel Hill Apartments Review from Houston, Texas Greystar "Chapel Hill Apartments in Lewisville, Tx. They are paying to remodel their nice office instead of fixing all of the broken amenities like our gates, fitness center, jacuzzis, pools,..." Read more Greystar - Incompetent maintenance, rude management staff, overall terrible experience Greystar "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..." Read more Greystar - RENT INCREASE OUT OF CONTROL Greystar "Our rent went from 1600 to over 2400 for a 12 month lease. They are trying to say it's only a 12% increase. What's 50% of 1600? 800! Why are..." Read more Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more