Recently I applied forThe Reserve on Windmill.Told $100.

was to hold apartment. And another cashier check $55.00 for some other charge screening background. Well once realized their promotion $199.00 move in was ***. Told had to pay partial rent of move in 50 percent towards rent.

Another charge $175.00 I was heck no I just said nope. Called back asked for my $100. Told could get back Now told They stay with it!!!! Thus is ***.

Where in the *** these *** idiots get off taken in my hard earned money.As a consumer Make sure you Record their staff that way you can take them Small claims and Others will file too.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Greystar - Worst living conditions Greystar "Never have I had an experience that required me to go so far as to contact a corporate office, I am not one who cares to complain and typically find..." Read more Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Greystar Properties Apartment Review from Biola, California Greystar "Received a 10 day notice regarding - harassment when I am the one who is receiving the HARASSMENT ! I email the office when I do not have hot water,..." Read more Greystar - Cockroaches Greystar " Positives 1. location - near Klien Schools, near Meyer Park and St Ignatius, nice neighborhood 2. Residents are quiet and not near as unruly as the property next door 3. the maintenance..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more Tpd - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Tpd "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more