Recently I applied forThe Reserve on Windmill.Told $100.

was to hold apartment. And another cashier check $55.00 for some other charge screening background. Well once realized their promotion $199.00 move in was ***. Told had to pay partial rent of move in 50 percent towards rent.

Another charge $175.00 I was heck no I just said nope. Called back asked for my $100. Told could get back Now told They stay with it!!!! Thus is ***.

Where in the *** these *** idiots get off taken in my hard earned money.As a consumer Make sure you Record their staff that way you can take them Small claims and Others will file too.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Greystar - Chapel Hill Apartments Review from Houston, Texas Greystar "Chapel Hill Apartments in Lewisville, Tx. They are paying to remodel their nice office instead of fixing all of the broken amenities like our gates, fitness center, jacuzzis, pools,..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Greystar - I'd rather be shot in the face than to live in that apartment again! Greystar "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..." Read more Greystar Properties Property Management Service Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more