1. location - near Klien Schools, near Meyer Park and St Ignatius, nice neighborhood
2. Residents are quiet and not near as unruly as the property next door
3. the maintenance man Ramiro is a good man.
4. They will work with broken leases
5. The appearance is ok
1) THEY TOWED MY CAR WITHOUT NOTICE OR PERMISSION (costing me $ 290 in towing, $ 55 in taxi fees, $$$$ in lost wages.) I registered my car on day 1 and was one of the first to register again in the Spring. They changed towing companies. They say they gave me notice. They say they are towing cars to prevent residents with multiple cars. I don't believe what they say neither should you.
2) Cockroaches - I kill at least 4 a day. Multiple sprays. They blame the residents for the cockroaches. They always have plenty of excuses. This place is truly disgusting.
4) AC frequently out
5) defective stove lamp almost burned the place down
6) Vagrants in the neighborhood drink on the premises, panhandle and steal. These illegal alien day laborers drink all day on the property. They steal from the cars of the residents because the apartment management will not gate the property even though gates are installed. These drunks leave their beer bottles all over the place. They sleep in the laundry rooms. The night time security drives by as these dirty drunks (nobody who lives here is as dirty as these street people). The security does nothing as these drunks menace the women, children and residents as they drink and watch videos on their smart phones. I called the management and they expect me to call the police.
7) After Cheryl left, the staff went down hill and they are all, insincere, incompetent, rude, unpleasant almost un-human people. I don't think they even care about money or ripping people off because thieves are more logical than these people. I think they are unhappy and seek to make the lives of people they come into contact with equally unhappy.
8) they jack up the rents because they know they will get refugee residents whose rent is paid for by the US Government
9) the laundry machines don’t work. They say they want them fixed. But they remain unfixed and no one uses them anymore.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Location of property
- Area where it is
What I disliked
- Totally useless on-site management
- Condition of the property
- Corporate greed
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "There have been 5 shootings, robberies or gunfire incidences since October at their Avana Stonebriar property in the Dallas suburb of The Colony. The people in the office have, at..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Got a swimsuit that should of been a been up style one and it was also the top was made very cheap and the hook was upside down on the..."
- "I bought a vehicle from Mr. Badruddin via his ad in AutoTrader. I live in the Dallas area, and had the vehicle delivered. When it arrived, the wheels were dented,..."
- "I had my hair cut at the Missouri City Texas location. I arrived with shoulder length hair wanting it cut in a Bob. The Master Stylist (black girl) said she..."