100% full Not resolved

Positives

1. location - near Klien Schools, near Meyer Park and St Ignatius, nice neighborhood

2. Residents are quiet and not near as unruly as the property next door

3. the maintenance man Ramiro is a good man.

4. They will work with broken leases

5. The appearance is ok

Negatives

1) THEY TOWED MY CAR WITHOUT NOTICE OR PERMISSION (costing me $ 290 in towing, $ 55 in taxi fees, $$$$ in lost wages.) I registered my car on day 1 and was one of the first to register again in the Spring. They changed towing companies. They say they gave me notice. They say they are towing cars to prevent residents with multiple cars. I don't believe what they say neither should you.

2) Cockroaches - I kill at least 4 a day. Multiple sprays. They blame the residents for the cockroaches. They always have plenty of excuses. This place is truly disgusting.

3) Mold

4) AC frequently out

5) defective stove lamp almost burned the place down

6) Vagrants in the neighborhood drink on the premises, panhandle and steal. These illegal alien day laborers drink all day on the property. They steal from the cars of the residents because the apartment management will not gate the property even though gates are installed. These drunks leave their beer bottles all over the place. They sleep in the laundry rooms. The night time security drives by as these dirty drunks (nobody who lives here is as dirty as these street people). The security does nothing as these drunks menace the women, children and residents as they drink and watch videos on their smart phones. I called the management and they expect me to call the police.

7) After Cheryl left, the staff went down hill and they are all, insincere, incompetent, rude, unpleasant almost un-human people. I don't think they even care about money or ripping people off because thieves are more logical than these people. I think they are unhappy and seek to make the lives of people they come into contact with equally unhappy.

8) they jack up the rents because they know they will get refugee residents whose rent is paid for by the US Government

9) the laundry machines don’t work. They say they want them fixed. But they remain unfixed and no one uses them anymore.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Greystar and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about greystar sanitary conditions at Greystar was insensitivity, totally useless on-site management and condition of the property , but reviewer liked location of property. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greystar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Greystar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments