1. location - near Klien Schools, near Meyer Park and St Ignatius, nice neighborhood
2. Residents are quiet and not near as unruly as the property next door
3. the maintenance man Ramiro is a good man.
4. They will work with broken leases
5. The appearance is ok
1) THEY TOWED MY CAR WITHOUT NOTICE OR PERMISSION (costing me $ 290 in towing, $ 55 in taxi fees, $$$$ in lost wages.) I registered my car on day 1 and was one of the first to register again in the Spring. They changed towing companies. They say they gave me notice. They say they are towing cars to prevent residents with multiple cars. I don't believe what they say neither should you.
2) Cockroaches - I kill at least 4 a day. Multiple sprays. They blame the residents for the cockroaches. They always have plenty of excuses. This place is truly disgusting.
4) AC frequently out
5) defective stove lamp almost burned the place down
6) Vagrants in the neighborhood drink on the premises, panhandle and steal. These illegal alien day laborers drink all day on the property. They steal from the cars of the residents because the apartment management will not gate the property even though gates are installed. These drunks leave their beer bottles all over the place. They sleep in the laundry rooms. The night time security drives by as these dirty drunks (nobody who lives here is as dirty as these street people). The security does nothing as these drunks menace the women, children and residents as they drink and watch videos on their smart phones. I called the management and they expect me to call the police.
7) After Cheryl left, the staff went down hill and they are all, insincere, incompetent, rude, unpleasant almost un-human people. I don't think they even care about money or ripping people off because thieves are more logical than these people. I think they are unhappy and seek to make the lives of people they come into contact with equally unhappy.
8) they jack up the rents because they know they will get refugee residents whose rent is paid for by the US Government
9) the laundry machines don’t work. They say they want them fixed. But they remain unfixed and no one uses them anymore.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Location of property
- Area where it is
What I disliked
- Totally useless on-site management
- Condition of the property
- Corporate greed
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "Purchased advertised furniture. Complete Living room set, bedroom set w/ mattress and dining room set. Spent over $6,000. Delivery day came. half the furniture showed up broken and the mattress..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."