Greystar - Candela Park, Mesa AZ - Management has Chronic diarrhea of the mouth - gossips about all tenants to other tenants
I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a person of her unprofessional immaturity. She is very vindictive. Cease and desist order, “Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck” came from Ms. Montomery’s mouth, give me a break. The tenant was only asking to see her documents in her file. Candela made the tenant get pictures and shots documented from her veterinarian. No other tenant had to provide these sort of documents for their pets.
She asks about personal information concerning tenants in the community and shares this information with others tenants who come into her office.
She is a habitual liar. She cannot remember what she says to the tenants and has acquired a bad reputation from the community for it.
A few months ago, Ms. Montgomery came to my apartment escalating a confrontation with me. She embarrassed me in front of my neighbor’s and I consider it a form of harassment. Very unprofessional behavior. Screaming at me, “have a good weekend, have a good weekend, have a good weekend!” Body language and tone of her voice sends an entirely different message to me that has nothing to do with the weekend.
I do not feel safe. I have told the office about kids and adults climbing over the wall near my apartment. They throw skateboards, bicycles, whatever they are riding over the wall before they scale it. Nothing has been done they are still jumping over both sides of the wall.
People are going on the Northside of my apartment copulating late at night. The landscapers cut my beautiful flowered bushes in front of my apartment. I went to the office and asked Ms. Montgomery and she stated, “We cut them so people can’t hide behind them”. I asked her why they didn’t cut the big bushes on the Northside of my apartment. There was no response from Ms. Montgomery.
The last day before I moved out a woman in the parking lot called me a *** that I needed to stop smearing Ms. Montgomery's name.
Then she tried to hit me with a large purse in her hand.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Non-professional staff
- Limited training and development
- Their management
- Hidden fees
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Manager
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Never have I had an experience that required me to go so far as to contact a corporate office, I am not one who cares to complain and typically find..."
- "We discovered a mold infestation in our apartment on October 21st of this year. We had barely lived in the apartment for 2 months but had previously notified the office..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."