Phoenix, Arizona

I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a person of her unprofessional immaturity. She is very vindictive. Cease and desist order, “Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck” came from Ms. Montomery’s mouth, give me a break. The tenant was only asking to see her documents in her file. Candela made the tenant get pictures and shots documented from her veterinarian. No other tenant had to provide these sort of documents for their pets.

She asks about personal information concerning tenants in the community and shares this information with others tenants who come into her office.

She is a habitual liar. She cannot remember what she says to the tenants and has acquired a bad reputation from the community for it.

A few months ago, Ms. Montgomery came to my apartment escalating a confrontation with me. She embarrassed me in front of my neighbor’s and I consider it a form of harassment. Very unprofessional behavior. Screaming at me, “have a good weekend, have a good weekend, have a good weekend!” Body language and tone of her voice sends an entirely different message to me that has nothing to do with the weekend.

I do not feel safe. I have told the office about kids and adults climbing over the wall near my apartment. They throw skateboards, bicycles, whatever they are riding over the wall before they scale it. Nothing has been done they are still jumping over both sides of the wall.

People are going on the Northside of my apartment copulating late at night. The landscapers cut my beautiful flowered bushes in front of my apartment. I went to the office and asked Ms. Montgomery and she stated, “We cut them so people can’t hide behind them”. I asked her why they didn’t cut the big bushes on the Northside of my apartment. There was no response from Ms. Montgomery.

The last day before I moved out a woman in the parking lot called me a *** that I needed to stop smearing Ms. Montgomery's name.

Then she tried to hit me with a large purse in her hand.

I didn't like: Discrimination, Non-professional staff, Limited training and development, Their management, Hidden fees.

Had an Experience with Greystar?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion