This is my second winter in this community and the maintenance staff is incompetent and lazy. They only clean the entrance doors and they do not clean the sidewalks.

I drove around town looking at the low-end apartment communities and I see the maintenance staff cleaning sidewalks. This is a fee-based apartment community and they do not clean the sidewalks. Why are we paying so much money for? Now I wonder why you have no tenant retention.

All of the tenants that moved in when I moved in they are all gone. NO WONDER!!! The hallways and the elevator are always dirty and smelly. When the maintenance staff cleans, yeah right, makes the place smell even worse.

During the summer time, you cannot go to swimming pool because there is a funky swamp smell. The ignorant disrespectful morons that reside in apartment 3312 have no respect, I understand, perhaps they have a retarded child who is up all night jumping and throwing herself on the floor screaming her lungs out. I keep complaining to property management and not once they have bothered to return my call. It's okay I know my rights as a citizen as well as a tenant and I am just giving it enough time to have my lawyer involved.

The leasing office suggested contacting police because they already know that the new property management SUCKS.

The Police have better things to do than deal with disrespectful tenants. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere, but if you want to experience it be my guest.

Review about: Greystar Sidewalk Cleaning Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Community size, Location of property.

I didn't like: Poor maintenence of property.

Comments